Thursday, August 28, 2014

Floral Wild Child


Floral prints always make me feel like a free spirit and is the perfect print when I'm wearing my hair in its natural state. Natural hair and floral prints remind me of summer, music festivals, cookouts, fairs, and backyard parties. So I figured I would wear this because the summer is coming to an end and I needed to experience that feeling for what may be the last time of the year. This kimono is my absolute favorite. I got it over a year ago on karmaloop.com and have worn it at least 6 times this summer. It is light and flowy and can be worn over tank tops, dresses, and with jeans. And it can be worn throughout all seasons. 

When reviewing these pics, I realized that it is time for me to start eating healthy and exercising. Partly because I want to look better in shorts and tank-tops lol, but also so I can start feeling better. So next week I am going to head back to the gym and even catch a couple yoga or spin classes with my friends. That way I can get my workout on and still catch up on some much-needed girl talk. My birthday is at the end of October and I want to look good when I turn 29!!! (GASP)... I'm getting old!!!

It's Thursday and the weekend is almost here! Enjoy your Labor Day Weekend!







Details: Karmaloop kimono; Urban Outfitter shorts; Bebe shoes
Similar below





2 comments:

  1. Hey! I just saw you were featured on FBD as bombshell of the day and I love your style so I decided to check out your blog! I am now following you via Bloglovin and IG. I would love it if you would check out my blog. Thanks!

    Raven.

    simplesassysultry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I will check it out and follow you now. Thanks for the love.

      Delete