It's the 2nd day of spring and it's COLD already. I am not complaining because this is my favorite season of the year. This is the season of my birthday, Halloween, football season, pumpkin spice lattes at Starbucks, and great fall fashion pieces. The first piece I usually buy when it gets cold is a coat or a jacket. So I have put together 15 of my favorite jackets for the season. From capes, to trench coats, to biker jackets, here are some of my go-to jackets. Hopefully you will find some you love, as well.
Tuesday, September 23, 2014
Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Fall is upon us and it is about that time to invest in your fall wardrobe. I believe if you invest in classic pieces, they will get you through season after season and year after year. So I have picked 10 pieces that will be worth the investment because you will be able to wear them for a while.
1. Steve Madden 'Margo' - These black strappy heels can be worn with jeans and a tee for girls night or a LBD for date night.
2. American Eagle Chambray Shirt - This will be your favorite denim shirt and everyone needs at least one denim shirt. The boyfriend fit of this shirt makes it a perfect go-to top.
3. TOPSHOP MOTO Ripped Jeans - Distressed denim can make any basic outfit look effortlessly chic. Wear these jeans with a printed tee and a blazer for a great look.
4. Forever 21 Faux Leather Tote - This tote is such a must-have for me. I always carry my life and more in my bag and this bag can help you stay in style while doing so.
5. TOPSHOP Hybrid Dress - The LBD is a must have in every wardrobe. I love this one because you can wear with a blazer for work and still wear for a night out.
6. Prada PR 29PS Sunglasses - A trendy statement pair of sunglasses automatically completes any outfit. I LOVE this pair because they are so unique but can still go with many looks.
7. Michael Kors Blair Watch - This watch is a classic piece that you can wear for years and years to come. It is the perfect piece to finish any outfit.
8. H&M Wool-Blend Coat - Finish any basic outfit with this powder pink coat. Sure to keep you warm and stylish this fall.
9. Frye 'Billy' Boot - Great boots are a must for fall fashion. I love this cowboy style because they are not your everyday pair of boots and I can wear them with almost everything.
10. Naked and Famous Skinny Jean - Appropriate for work, night out, or daily errands, I couldn't live without a great pair of black skinny jeans.
Friday, September 5, 2014
Happy Friday!! Check out my splurge-worthy style inspiration with this fabulous Rag and Bone shirtdress. Black and gold is my favorite color combination. Once you take a black dress and add a gold statement necklace, gold clutch, heels, and sunnies; you have a perfect outfit for a night out. Don't want to splurge on the pieces above? Check out the items for less below...
Wednesday, September 3, 2014
T-Shirt: H&M / Blazer: H&M / Jeans: Urban Outfitters (similar here) / Hat: Forever 21 (similar here) / Booties: Forever 21 (here)
Fall is back!!!! Even though its 90+ degrees outside, I am getting ready for the fall season with blazers, boots, and fun fall accessories. I wore this outfit for a corporate visit at work yesterday and I wanted to give it a little style and edge with my hat, and cut-out booties. I have been addicted to black denim lately. I feel that they are an important piece to have in your wardrobe for all seasons.
These booties were a purchase from last year so I was excited that I can finally bring them back out now. I am currently in search of a great pair of leather booties that I can wear with anything and get me through the fall and winter months.
P.S. Yesterday I was featured on my FAVORITE style blog Fashionbombdaily.com. For years, that has been a goal or a wish of mine and I was so excited to finally be featured. The comments were really harsh and I started to regret the feature. But I woke up this morning saying I would not allow the HATERS to bring me down. I am comfortable in my skin, I enjoy what I do, and dare I say, I look good doing it lol. So I was actually motivated to keep going and keep getting better. Thanks to all my readers for your support. XOXO
Tuesday, September 2, 2014
My favorite season is upon is and its finally time for bomber jackets, biker jackets and boots. I think fall is my favorite season because you can really showcase your style with great pieces. Get a head start on your fall wardrobe with some biker and boot inspiration below. I have featured styles for the girlie girl, the bold girl, and of course your everyday girl. You can pair biker boots with leggings, short skirts, jeans, or shorts for a look full of style and attitude.
Monday, September 1, 2014
iDream Jewels is an affordable online jewelry boutique that offers unique, trendy jewelry pieces. They have styles for everyone from the super trendy to the conservative girl. I am currently loving the silver cuff bracelet with blue stone flower and the woven rope necklace. These are both very bold pieces that can be added to any simple outfit and automatically give it style and flair. So if you are looking for some quality pieces to add to your jewelry box, look no further than iDream Jewels.
If you are anything like me and love these pieces, I am giving you an opportunity to win one of the 2 pieces. In order to qualify for the giveaway, you must follow @vanitydefined on Instagram, @idream_jewels on instagram, follow Vanity Defined by Simone on Bloglovin, and leave a comment below with your favorite piece. The winner will be announced on Tuesday, September 9th.
Also, iDream Jewels is always in search of up and coming jewelry designers to help broaden a designers exposure through sales on the iDream Jewels site.