Wednesday, September 17, 2014

10 Classic Fall Pieces

10 Classic Fall Pieces




Fall is upon us and it is about that time to invest in your fall wardrobe. I believe if you invest in classic pieces, they will get you through season after season and year after year. So I have picked 10 pieces that will be worth the investment because you will be able to wear them for a while.

1. Steve Madden 'Margo' - These black strappy heels can be worn with jeans and a tee for girls night or a LBD for date night.

2. American Eagle Chambray Shirt - This will be your favorite denim shirt and everyone needs at least one denim shirt. The boyfriend fit of this shirt makes it a perfect go-to top.

3. TOPSHOP MOTO Ripped Jeans - Distressed denim can make any basic outfit look effortlessly chic. Wear these jeans with a printed tee and a blazer for a great look.

4. Forever 21 Faux Leather Tote - This tote is such a must-have for me. I always carry my life and more in my bag and this bag can help you stay in style while doing so.

5. TOPSHOP Hybrid Dress - The LBD is a must have in every wardrobe. I love this one because you can wear with a blazer for work and still wear for a night out.

6. Prada PR 29PS Sunglasses - A trendy statement pair of sunglasses automatically completes any outfit. I LOVE this pair because they are so unique but can still go with many looks.

7. Michael Kors Blair Watch - This watch is a classic piece that you can wear for years and years to come. It is the perfect piece to finish any outfit.

8. H&M Wool-Blend Coat - Finish any basic outfit with this powder pink coat. Sure to keep you warm and stylish this fall.

9. Frye 'Billy' Boot - Great boots are a must for fall fashion. I love this cowboy style because they are not your everyday pair of boots and I can wear them with almost everything.

10. Naked and Famous Skinny Jean - Appropriate for work, night out, or daily errands, I couldn't live without a great pair of black skinny jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment