Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Blazer and Booties




Outfit Details

T-Shirt: H&M / Blazer: H&M / Jeans: Urban Outfitters (similar here) / Hat: Forever 21 (similar here) / Booties: Forever 21 (here)

Fall is back!!!! Even though its 90+ degrees outside, I am getting ready for the fall season with blazers, boots, and fun fall accessories. I wore this outfit for a corporate visit at work yesterday and I wanted to give it a little style and edge with my hat, and cut-out booties. I have been addicted to black denim lately. I feel that they are an important piece to have in your wardrobe for all seasons.

These booties were a purchase from last year so I was excited that I can finally bring them back out now. I am currently in search of a great pair of leather booties that I can wear with anything and get me through the fall and winter months. 

P.S. Yesterday I was featured on my FAVORITE style blog Fashionbombdaily.com. For years, that has been a goal or a wish of mine and I was so excited to finally be featured. The comments were really harsh and I started to regret the feature. But I woke up this morning saying I would not allow the HATERS to bring me down. I am comfortable in my skin, I enjoy what I do, and dare I say, I look good doing it lol. So I was actually motivated to keep going and keep getting better. Thanks to all my readers for your support. XOXO





2 comments: