Monday, October 6, 2014

Lipstick of the Week: MAC Film Noir



I am so excited for fall. There are so many things to look forward to: sweaters, jackets, boots, and LIPSTICK. If you know me, I am a red all year round girl. I am pretty predictable when it comes to lipstick. But in the fall I like to experiment with the dark, plums, burgundies, and even black. I am currently loving MAC's "Film Noir". This lipstick is a satin finish so it has a little more shine than I'm used to. I usually do lipsticks with a matte finish so this is a quite a change for me, as well. 

I wear this lipstick with the MAC liner "Nightmoth". It actually looks much darker in person than in these pictures. This is a lipstick that you would wear when you want to stand out in the crowd. If you apply it really heavy, you can achieve an almost black lip. It is great with almost any complexion and will definitely be my go-to shade for the colder months to come.





What are some of your favorite fall lipstick colors? Talk about it below!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment