Friday, February 14, 2014

February Wishlist

February Wishlist
Michael Kors Bradshaw watch / / ASOS Coat in Brushed Check / / Topshop tropical skort / / Nastygal Pink Lamiss Pump / / Zara Pleated Skirt / / Tory Burch Panama Sunglasses




We are two weeks into February and these are the items that I have been eyeing for a while. I have been looking for a spring coat and I think I have found the one that I NEED lol. This ASOS beauty is perfect for the upcoming months. The pastel striped coat is girly and light and will look great with distressed denim or a fitted dress. Therefore, I know I will get lots of use out of it. I also think I need these pink pumps. I believe pumps can dress up any outfit and if I had my way I would have pumps in every color. But since I can't, this pink option will definitely be a great addition to my closet. 

I plan on living in skirts, shorts, and skorts all spring and summer. So this Topshop skort and Zara skirt are at the top of my list as I prepare for the change of season. And to end my list, I LOVE this gold watch with the pretty blue detail and who doesn't need another trendy, retro pair of sunglasses. 


Kisses,
Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment