Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Maternity Fashion: Blue and White

Hi guys! I have been going through such a hard time trying to find clothes to fit this growing belly. I am excited that the weather is changing because I can wear more dresses and stop trying to fit in to my pre-pregnancy jeans. I saw this dress in H&M and knew it would be perfect for me and I love it because I can wear it after I have the baby as well. It doesn't have any stretch in it so I may not get much use out of it in the coming months but it's perfect for now. 

I was going to a concert this day so I wanted to be comfortable so I paired this dress with these adorable Aldo slides. They are super comfy and in-trend for the summer. I am excited that flats and sneakers are so trendy this summer. I can be comfortable during pregnancy without compromising style. 

Dress | H&M  Slides | here  Bag | here








No comments:

Post a Comment