Wednesday, June 17, 2015

8 Pairs of Fun and Fashionable Sneakers






As I mentioned in my last post, I am so excited that sneakers are so stylish this summer. You can wear them dressed up with skirts or dresses for an unexpected chic look or you can dress them down with jeans, shorts, and tees for a cute and comfy look. There are so many stylish options out there, so I am showing you 8 of my favorites for the summer.

8 Pairs of Fun and Fashionable Sneakers

1Nike Air Huarache, buy from Footlocker, $110 

2. Zara Mesh Plimsoll, buy from Zara, $50

3. KENZO Gold Leather Sneakers, buy from SHOPBOP, $300

4. Topshop for Adidas Superstar Sneaker, buy from Nordstrom, $170

5. New Balance 574 Sneakers, buy from ASOS, $118

6. Giuseppe Zanotti Plaid Sneakers, buy from SHOPBOP, $640

7. PUMA Lo Coastal Sneaker, from Nordstrom, $65

8. Nike Roshe Flyknit, buy from Nike, $120




No comments:

Post a Comment