Monday, November 23, 2015

I"M BACK!!!!

Hello everyone!!!

It has been a long time since I've updated this blog. 

I apologize for the absence but I had a baby 2 months ago and have been pretty busy welcoming him into the world. As well as adjusting to the life of raising 2 kids. 

Here he is!!!

Zack William Bunbury. (Coming home from the hospital)

It has been such a crazy and tiring journey. Going from one child to two is definitely a change. Zoie has become so independent and can do a lot on her own so I was spoiled. But I have now revisited the days of my life being run by this little cutie. On top of that Zoie still needs lots of attention because she began a new routine with welcoming a little brother, starting a new school, and not being the center of attention anymore. So i have been pretty busy!!

But I am enjoying all the crazy!


Big Sister, Little Brother

First Smiles

Father-Son Moments

I'm going back to work next week and I am starting to get used to my new normal. With that being said, I am planning to start blogging and updating the site more often. I will change my focus from a strictly fashion blog to a lifestyle, family blog. You will read all about my family, our fashion, and our experiences. 

I will end with a 2-month update of my cutie pie, Zack!!!

Here is my cutie at 2 months and here are some great facts about him:

1. 11lbs 6oz; 23 inch long

2. Eating 4 oz of Enfamil Gentelease every 2 hours (such a chubster)

3. He takes his last bottle at 11pm and sleeps until 5 am. Almost sleeping through the night :-)

4. Size 2 diapers and 3-6 month clothing

5. Starting daycare next week and not looking forward to it.

6. SMILING and COOING

7. loves tummy time.

8. Starting to look like daddy :-( 







No comments:

Post a Comment