Thursday, November 26, 2015

Black Friday Deals at Target & Walmart


Happy Thanksgiving!!! I am sooo excited for today. I can't wait to spend time with lots of family, eat good food, and reflect on this past year and all that I have to be thankful for. This has been a good year for me. I welcomed my baby boy into this world and enjoyed lots of time with my family. 

This will be the first year that I don't work on Black Friday so I plan on taking advantage of some of the great sales out there. I do believe that this day should be all about family and being thankful and grateful for all that you have. So, I will not be shopping today and I will not wait on long lines tomorrow. I will probably head out midday and see what is still left.

But for my early risers, I listed some of the items I'm excited about from Target and Walmart.


Target Black Friday Deals






Walmart Black Friday Deals



These are all items that I have been wanting for some time so it seems like the perfect opportunity to stock up for myself. There are also some good gift ideas for Zoie and the family.

I hope you all have a wonderful and relaxing Thanksgiving day.


No comments:

Post a Comment