Saturday, November 28, 2015

Instagram Roundup






This holiday weekend is going by way too fast. It's already Saturday and before I know it I will be back at work. Well I must say I enjoyed this time while it lasted. I used to pride myself in my work and enjoyed working all the time. But as I am getting older, I am starting to realize that there is more to life than work. I am enjoying the moments with my kids, family, and friends. Because these are the times and moments that really matter. 

This has been a pretty eventful week. From selfies before a night out with friends to a college friend asking me to be in her destination wedding. I had time to spend with friends, which I haven't done in a while. Also spending lots of time with my little nugget who is growing so quickly and will be in daycare on Monday :-(. I love his cute little baby booty and joked that he was my Thanksgiving turkey because he is so chunky. 

Well I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving weekend with family and friends as much as I did.

Until next time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment