Thursday, December 3, 2015

Pink Bombshell










Bomber Jacket: Forever 21 (old, similar style) | Jeans: H&M | Pumps: Steve Madden | T-Shirt: H&M (similar style) | Necklace: Aldo (SO CUTE)
I am completely obsessed with bomber jackets this season. With the weather that we have been experiencing, it is a perfect item to have in your closet. They are super cute and warm enough for the warmer fall days. I love this bomber because it is not your traditional black or army green. The pink color is very girly and gives a nice twist to your standard flight jacket. I decided to pair the jacket with my Steve Madden pumps to take a casual look and make it a little more chic. 

Make sure to check out some cute bomber jackets below. I'm sure you will fall in love, too!







No comments:

Post a Comment