Friday, December 11, 2015

Zoie's Fashion: Grey Fur

I hope you guys had a great week. It seems like the week went by so slow and I am excited for the weekend.  I have so much to do this weekend. It's Christmas season so there is even more to do: gift shopping, tree shopping, pictures with Santa, etc. I will try to squeeze it all in because there are only 2 more weekends and Christmas is here. Because we were taking Christmas pictures last weekend, I got Zoie's hair straightened and she was so in love with the results. You couldn't stop her from looking in the mirror or combing her hands through her hair. She was so excited to pose and show off her hair in her new fur-collared jacket.






Jacket (River Island), Top (Target), Leggings (H&M), Boots (UGG)

She loves this fur-collared jacket because it looks like something mommy wears. So she was feeling herself with her jacket and straight hair. And she practically lives in her UGG boots. As much as she likes all things girly, she is all about comfort so she would wear this boots everyday if I'd let her. 

I'm so excited to get my tree this weekend and start decorating the house. I always wait until the last minute to get these things done. What have you done to prepare for the quickly approaching holiday?



No comments:

Post a Comment