Monday, January 13, 2014

1 Sweater, 2 Looks

1 Sweater, 2 Looks





I have really been into these slightly cropped sweaters this winter. They are so comfy and still very cute. What I love the most is that they are so versatile. Being that I am trying to slow down on my spending this year, the items I do buy have to be able to work for many different looks. So in this post, I decided to feature this adorable Topshop sweater and style it in two different looks. On the left hand side, I show the sweater with coated skinny jeans, a plum fedora, and gold plated ankle boots for an outfit that can be worn on date night for dinner and a movie or happy hour with your girls. On the right hand side, I show a casual look with destroyed skinny jeans, gold spiked necklace, and patent cross body bag. This can be worn while out doing weekend errands while still being comfy and cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment