Thursday, January 9, 2014

Houndstooth

HOUNDSTOOTH

Hello everyone... I can't believe how quickly this month is going already. We are on day 9 of the New Year and I can't say I have started on all of my goals or life changes. Today was a realization that time waits for no one and it is time to kick it in to high gear. So to begin, I decided to try giving up red meat and pork today. I know a lot of you readers have been doing this for quite some time now but it's time I give it a try. Lately,  I have been feeling very lethargic, quite unhealthy, and can definitely stand to lose a couple pounds. So as my bon voyage to red meat, I decided to go to Five Guys and have my last juicy hamburger for 2014. It was sooo good but I know that I will be strong and get it out of my system. Has anyone made the transition from red meat and pork lately? What was the hardest part for you? Help me through this journey!!

Today I decided to bring some color to my outfit. I decided to wear my new Forever 21 houndstooth sweater with burgundy jeans. When I first pulled out the sweater, I naturally gravitated to black jeans and black shoes. I figured I could make it pop with a bold red lip. After a couple looks in the mirror, I remembered I wanted to try color this year! I immediately put the black pants away and decided to try my burgundy jeans. I still decided on my black moto jacket and my every-day black pumps. Tell me what you guys think? Should I have stuck with my original thought and went with a black and white look. P.S. I really love houndstooth print. It is so bold and always brings character and life to an otherwise ordinary outfit.







Outfit: H&M jeans (old, similar), Forever 21 sweater (here), Aldo pumps (sold out, similar), Forever 21 jacket (here), Ray-ban aviators (here).

Thanks for reading! Kisses..
Simone


No comments:

Post a Comment