Saturday, January 4, 2014

JANUARY WISH LIST

January Wish List
JANUARY WISH LIST

1. Kate Spade shopper / 2. Topshop fedora / 3. Zara High Heel Ankle Boot / 4. Vince Camuto watch / 5. Zara biker jacket / 6. Jeffrey Campbell "Stillwell" boots / 7. Steve Madden "Mysterii" sandal / 8. Ray-Ban "Clubmaster" / 9. Forever 21 coat / 10. H&M lace dress


This is my wish list for the month. I am ready to start shopping for shoes for the spring and I am loving these nude sandals. They will be perfect with jeans, dresses, skirts, etc. They will definitely be a staple in my wardrobe. Lately, my wardrobe consists of only grays, tans, and black. My wish list shows that I'm pretty consistent because that is all that has been catching my eye. Hopefully this season I will introduce a little color to my life. So I'm making baby steps and added this girly lace dress to my list. I'm trying to save money this year so I'm hoping I could save and still manage to add a couple of these items to my closet.


2 comments:

  1. Great picks! I've wanted that f21 coat for a while now.. A medium should work.. Thanx! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. okay girlie.... They are actually sold out of mediums! maybe next time lol

      Delete