Monday, March 3, 2014

8 Must-Have Items from Zara

It's been way too long since my last blog post. I have been so consumed with work from my day job and I also had family over last weekend. Also, the cold weather has really had me in a lazy, unmotivated mood. But this morning I woke up and realized this is the first full week of March and today is the day to get back on my grind. I went to the gym, went to Target(my favorite place to go), and came home and started blogging. Well during the time I have been gone, I've spent a lot of time window-shopping and planning out my spring wardrobe. I must say that Zara has stolen my heart, as always, for this upcoming season. There are soooo many items that I want from there and now I have to save up to make it happen. Here are the 8 items that I am excited to add to my wardrobe and hope to be wearing in my upcoming outfit posts!

1. Open Back Dress  - I love the back detail of this dress. Although the color doesn't completely put me in the spring mood. I can picture me wearing this with nude strappy sandals and bold gold jewelry while sipping mimosas with my friends at Saturday morning brunch.

2. Leather High Heel Shoe with Buckle - I have been searching for the perfect white shoe that I will wear with everything. THIS IS IT!!! This shoe would be great with distressed denim and a tee for a casual-chic look and would also look great dressed up with skirts, shorts, and dresses. These will be my first purchase.

3. Leather and Suede Shopper - The yellow shade of this bag alone makes it great for the spring season. This color can be worn with most of my clothing and would be a great pop of color with a monochromatic look. I love this bag and I'm sure you will see it a lot in the coming months.

4. Top with Details - I am not a fan of cropped tops bc I was not blessed with a stomach that I care to bare. So this item is perfect for all you slim girls out there. The detailed edge of this skirt is to die for. Perfect for one of the many all-white parties that will be approaching soon. 


5. Shiny T - I LOVE this t-shirt. It is one of those pieces that I would wear everyday if I could. I am a fan of anything with sequins but still casual. This sporty, girly, sparkly, t-shirt would look great with ripped up boyfriend jeans and 5-inch or higher sandals. This will be my 2nd purchase!

6. Printed Skirt with Buckle - This midi-length skirt speaks for itself. I know it will be a while longer before I can wear this with bare legs, a summery pink pedicure, and open toe-shoes. But a girl can dream. This skirt will be a great addition to my wardrobe.

7. Leather Open-Toe High Heel - How can you not love these high heel beauties? These sandals are great for any girl's wardrobe. They work with any style and almost any outfit. The neutral color, the heel height, and the overall style of the shoe will make this my go-to piece for all occasions.

8. Leather Biker Jacket with Zips - Anyone who knows me will say that I live in a leather biker jacket. I own more than 5 and don't mind adding more to my collection. I love the quilting detail on the shoulder and on the sleeves. I also love the fact that it is so tailored which allows you to wear with dresses and more feminine pieces. 


Which were your favorite pieces and where do you plan on shopping for your spring wardrobe? Looking forward to a great March. Good-bye February! You will not be missed....

Kisses...





No comments:

Post a Comment