Thursday, March 27, 2014

LOVE is all we NEED....


Sweatshirt: Forever 21 (here) / Skirt: H&M (similar) / Shoes: Zara (similar)

Here we are on the 27th of March, and there is still talk of snow and wind chills but nothing on spring, sunshine, and flowers. I know I have said this time and time again but this weather is really getting the best of me. Instead of snuggling up under the covers watching movies,  I would like to be out eating ice cream and taking long walks in the park. Well, I digress. 

I decided to bring spring to my life even if the weather man doesn't want it around. I am all for florals and pastels to help bring the season to life.  This cropped sweatshirt definitely did the trick. As soon as I put it on, it made me want to go the park and take pics for the blog. I wore it with a high-waisted skirt and nude pumps to add a level of sophistication and sexiness to an otherwise casual sweatshirt. Although it looks like a nice 70 degree weather day in these pics, it was quite the opposite. I was only able to get a couple of posts in because I couldn't take the severe chill that I was dealing with. 




How do you feel about the floral trend? Feel free to share in the comments. I would also love to see pics of you readers rocking your floral pieces. Send them in. Have a great Thursday loves!!!

Kisses..

No comments:

Post a Comment