Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Trend Spotlight: Sunglasses

Hi loves!!!

Since starting the blog, I have not been as consistent as I want to be with my posts. When I began the blog, I wanted the blog to consist mostly of outfit posts and wanted to post 3-5 times a week. Boy have I failed at that goal. So I now decided that I would start a weekly feature. So every Wednesday I will do a trend spotlight post. It will  be a post showcasing some of my favorite items that are in trend for the moment. For my first trend spotlight, I featured sunglasses. This post is exciting for me because I live for a good pair of sunglasses.

Trend Spotlight: Sunglasses


With the weather changing for the better and the sun staying out longer, everyone will soon be searching for a good pair of sunglasses. And now there are so many great options to choose from. Whether you want to be classic and conservative or bold and trendy, there is something for you.  Some of the popular sunglass trends that we are seeing lately are the classic wayfarer style, colorful frames with lots of patterns and color blocking, cat-eye, etc. I would say that the most popular feature is that of the mirrored lens. All brands have a frame or 2 with mirrored lens. I love the mirrored frames because it gives off a incognito but super cool look. All of the sunglass styles above are some of my favorites for the season. I hope this post inspires you to head out to your closest sunglass retailer and pick up a great fashionable pair of sunglasses. Check out some celeb inspiration below.
Miley Cirus in round gold-trimmed sunglasses
Beyonce in tortoise-rimmed sunglasses
Kourtney Kardashian in mirrored aviators
Gwen Stefani in mirrored, cat-eye sunglasses
What are some of your favorite sunglasses trends? Which brand has the best sunglasses of the season?

Kisses...

No comments:

Post a Comment